To coincide with the Indian Constitution Day celebrations, INBA is hosting its 7th Annual International Conference titled “69th Constitution Day” at The Shangri-La, Eros Hotel, New Delhi on 26th November, 2018.
This conference proposes to bring participation from Legal Luminaries, Senior Government Officials, Legal Departments of Fortune 500 companies, International Law Firms, Senior Lawyers and Judges from across the globe. The main goal of the conference is to provide a platform for the Legal Community to discuss and deliberate on several important issues.
The participants profile at “69th Constitution Day” ranges from Federal & State Govt. officials from India and Abroad, Senior Lawyers, Consultants, Entrepreneurs, CISOs, Officials of Fortune 500 Companies & CEO’s of Businesses from large corporations to Small and Medium Enterprises.
E-commerce: A Sector in Flux
IBC & Bankruptcy Regimes in Asian Countries
ADR, International Commercial Arbitration
TMT Sector & Emerging Issues
Indirect Taxes & GST
November 27: Seminar on US-India Symposium on Law, Business, and Investments
Indian National Bar Association in association with Florida Bar International Law Section is organizing a symposium on US-INDIA SYMPOSIUM ON LAW, BUSINESS, AND INVESTMENTS at the Shangri-La Eros Hotel in New Delhi, India, on November 27, 2018, focusing on U.S. and Indian Business and Investment topics. This Symposium is dedicated to improving relations between colleagues of the U.S. and Indian legal and professional communities, including lawyers, politicians, accountants, bankers, students, and judges. Outstanding lecturers include eminent legal practitioners and academics practicing in international investment, immigration, tax and business laws in the United States and India.
- U.S. Immigration
- New U.S. tax legislation
- Establishing and Managing a Business in the United States
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Real Estate
- Commercial Disputes
- How to establish and manage a business in Florida/USA
- Government Support towards the improvement of Institutional Arbitration and Court Justice System
3 PM Traning of Meditation and Yoga
November 25: Dinner reception for overseas delegates & speakers
- Honorable Shri P P Choudhary, Minister of State for Law and IT, Govt. of India
- Virendra Kumar Sharma, Member of Parliament, Ealing Southall, United Kingdom
- KTS Tulsi, Senior Advocate, Member of Parliament, Rajya Sabha
- Suresh Chandra, Secretary, Law & Justice, Govt. of India
- Suman Jyoti Khaitan, Founder Advocate at Khaitan & Partners & Suman Khaitan & Co
- Neha Dagley, President, Dagley Law, P.A.
- Alan Lederman, Shareholder, Gunster Law Firm
- Susanne Leone, President Welt International Law, P.A.
- James Lavigne, Founder, American Lawyers International, PLLC
- Lucius Smejda, President, Lex International Law Firm, P.A.
- Dr. Edgar Philippin, Partner, Kellerhals Carrard, Switzerland
- John Miles, Managing Director, J Miles & Co., Kenya
- Sujit Ghosh, Partner at Advaita Legal
- Axel Heck, Esq., Attorney-at-Law & INBA Int’l Sec. Chair, Germany
- Zameer Nathani, Director – Legal, Raymond Limited & Member CII, National Committee on Regulatory Affairs.
- Santanu Mukherjee, Advocate & Head of Chambers. Ex Lege Chambers & Chair, IPR Section, INBA
- Amber Gupta, Head legal and Company Secretary, Birla Sunlife Insurance
- Srita Heide, Founder/CEO, Indo-European Business Advisor
- Tejveer Singh, Partner, Singh & Singh Law LLP
And many more…