To coincide with the Indian Constitution Day celebrations, INBA is hosting its 7th Annual International Conference titled “69th Constitution Day” at The Shangri-La, Eros Hotel, New Delhi on 26th November, 2018.
This conference proposes to bring participation from Legal Luminaries, Senior Government Officials, Legal Departments of Fortune 500 companies, International Law Firms, Senior Lawyers and Judges from across the globe. The main goal of the conference is to provide a platform for the Legal Community to discuss and deliberate on several important issues.
The participants profile at “69th Constitution Day” ranges from Federal & State Govt. officials from India and Abroad, Senior Lawyers, Consultants, Entrepreneurs, CISOs, Officials of Fortune 500 Companies & CEO’s of Businesses from large corporations to Small and Medium Enterprises.
- Data Localization – Challenges and Solutions
- Copyright issues in Online Broadcasting: The conflict between paid content and free access
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code
- Future of Global Arbitration
- Social Media Regulation in the Age of Misinformation
- Legal and Moral Debates around Artificial Intelligence
- Emerging Trends in International Trade
- Implementing GST & its challenges
- Challenges faced by the Insurance Sector in India
- Growth of Women Lawyers in India
- Pricing in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Competition Law
November 27: Seminar on US-India Symposium on Law, Business, and Investments
Indian National Bar Association in association with Florida Bar International Law Section is organizing a symposium on US-INDIA SYMPOSIUM ON LAW, BUSINESS, AND INVESTMENTS at the Shangri-La Eros Hotel in New Delhi, India, on November 27, 2018, focusing on U.S. and Indian Business and Investment topics. This Symposium is dedicated to improving relations between colleagues of the U.S. and Indian legal and professional communities, including lawyers, politicians, accountants, bankers, students, and judges. Outstanding lecturers include eminent legal practitioners and academics practicing in international investment, immigration, tax and business laws in the United States and India.
- U.S. Immigration
- New U.S. tax legislation
- Establishing and Managing a Business in the United States
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Real Estate
- Commercial Disputes
- How to establish and manage a business in Florida/USA
- Government Support towards the improvement of Institutional Arbitration and Court Justice System
3 PM Traning of Meditation and Yoga
November 25: Dinner reception for overseas delegates & speakers