Indian National Bar Association invites Startups to its International Conference on Law & Policy Issues titled “67th Constitution Day” for one-to-one interaction with Top Legal experts on November 26, 2016 at Shangri La’s Eros Hotel, New Delhi.
Key Benefit – The participants will gain a business perspective regarding advantages of having a legal strategy in place during startup and early stages of business, which provides an edge over competitors and solidifies the foundation of the company.
- Free consultancy with senior lawyers / business leaders – help in resolving the policy, legal, regulatory and compliance issues.
- Funding Opportunities for Startups.
- Meet Corporate & General Counsels of Fortune 500 Companies.
- Meet the policy makers / government officials
- Learn latest development in Law for Startups.
- Learn latest policies of Government for startups.
- Business Development Opportunities.
- Learn how to establish your brand.
- Networking opportunity
**Complimentary access for Startups
**Limited seats left.
To register, please send the following to email@example.com with subject “Startup registration for 67th Constitution Day”.
- Short Profile of Startups (working area)
- Short Profile of Founder & Co-Founder