INBA is happy to support IBA Mergers and Acquisitions in India: New Opportunities and Challenges in a Dynamic India
9–10 March 2018, The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai, India
Once again, this conference will bring together some of the world’s leading practitioners to examine the past, present and future of the merger and acquisition (M&A) market in India, as well as identifying opportunities and potential issues for those wanting to do business in the region.
Topics will include:
• Modi at ‘4’: eyes on 2019
• Governance, stewardship and activism
• The new Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code in India
• M&A deals in new (hot) industries economy (fintech, e-commerce, defence etc)
• Exit strategies: the ultimate goal
• Merger control: hits and misses in India
• Structuring Issues pertaining to cross-border M&A deals
• Risk mitigation: bullet-proofing deals and learning lessons from the litigation battlefield
• Round table: General Counsel’s Forum – current issues facing GCs of major Indian companies
Note: Register before 26 January 2018 to receive registration discount.
For registration, sponsorship; kindly write to us at: