Each year, INBA felicitates the Individuals, In-house Counsels, Law Firms and Subject Experts who performed exceptionally well in their respective fields. After 3 successful editions, INBA is announcing its 4th edition of awards on 69th Constitution Day under various categories of excellence.
Distinguished jury comprising of Sh. Ram Jethmalani, Dr. Subhash Chand Kashyap and Learned Justices of Supreme Court of India will evaluate the worthy candidates based on their last years’ achievements.
Seeking the nominations for the awards in the following categories:
- Life time Achievement Award
- Law firm of the year
- Law Professor of the year
- General Counsel of the Year
- Corporate Counsel of the Year – Privacy & Data Protection
- Legal news Portal/Legal Magazine of the Year
- Rising In-house Counsel of the Year
- Women Lawyer of the Year
- Emerging Lawyer of the Year
- Emerging Law School of the year
- In-house Counsel of the Year
- Emerging Law Firm of the Year
Nominations are encouraged for members from all communities, practice areas, firm sizes, and regions across the province.
Nominations for the awards should include –
– A letter of nomination setting out the reasons for the nomination & background information on the nominee’s outstanding service & achievements as they relate to the award.
– A current curriculum vitae.