Indian National Bar Association in association with The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Gujarat is organizing a summit for students titled “National Youth Summit”, a platform for the young Indian students to come together and get inspired to prepare themselves for the next generation. The Summit focuses on variety of topics including entrepreneurship, Uniform Civil Code, Gender Biasness, Law & Policy issues, Human Rights, innovation, technology, leadership etc., which are key for the youth to shape the future.
The summit, which will be the first of its kind, will have 300 participants from all over India
Topics of the conference:
- Indian Judicial responses right to return and re-integration
- Prevention of Gender Biasness in the Corporate World
- Uniform Civil Code
- Changing face of arbitration in India
- Data Analytics Legality & Ethics
- Company access to employee communications and privacy implications on Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies.
- Making Aadhaar Mandatory: Benefits and Drawbacks
- Data Protection Framework In India – A step ahead towards protecting informational privacy
Invited & Confirmed Speakers:
- Hon’ble Justice Shri Jayant Nath, Delhi High Court
- Hon’ble Justice Vidya Bhushan Gupta, Former Judge, High Court of Delhi
- Hon’ble Chief Minister of Gujarat Shri Vijay Rupani
- Hon’ble Dr.Kirit Premjibhai Solanki, Member of Parliament
- Dr Amar Pandey, Additional Director General of Police, Karnataka
- Devang Vyas, Asst. Solicitor General of Gujarat
- Zakia Soman, Women’s Rights Activist and Founding Member of Bharatiya Muslim Mahila Andolan.
- Zameer Nathani, Director-Legal, Raymond India
- Sonal More, Legal Counsel – Middle East Africa, APAC, Firmenich
- Anandaday Misshra, Advocate & Founder, AMLEGALS
- Reena Singh, Advocate, Supreme court of India & Former Additional Advocate General, Uttar Pradesh
- Nidhish Mehrotra, Founder & Partner, ANB Global
- Tarjana Rai, Sr.Legal Counsel, Adidas
- Many More…
For Registration; kindly Click Here
Schedule will be live soon.
Note: All the participants of the summit will get the certificate of participation.
Venue: Deep Auditorium, BBA Faculty, Opposite Law Faculty, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
Pratapgunj, Vadodara, Gujarat 390002
For more details; kindly contact us at :
Archana Aggarwal; Indian National Bar Association; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact:+91-9971532995;
Siddharth Pawar; The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda; Email: email@example.com; Contact: +91 9033906961