Indian National Bar Association (www.indianbarassociation.org) is focused on taking the Indian legal industry and its members to newer heights. Representing the entire legal ecosystem in India, INBA is surging ahead to expand its members’ professional network and help disseminate rich industry insights.
As a mark of respect and admiration for the challenging and yeoman services rendered by GCs to corporate India, INBA takes pride in announcing the INBA 2018 GC Recognition. This reputed awards ceremony will be held on the side lines of the concurrent conference and will recognize the immense professional contributions of general counsels across verticals and functions, and who through their sheer hard work and perseverance have surmounted various obstacles to efficiently drive their team towards greater success in this complex legal world.
In other words, INBA will attempt to award those professionals who have shown intense dedication to constantly innovate and who have consistently delivered efficient services through better technology and business ideas.
Winners will receive a trophy and citation, while all short-listed professionals will receive Certificates of Recognition.
The inaugural edition of INBA General Counsel Summit 2018 will strive to seek answers to the most pertinent challenges faced by Indian General Counsel communities today.
The theme of this year’s conference is “Tackling The Future…Today”
This forum will provide a meeting place for related domain professionals (from Manufacturing, BFSI, IT, Law, Pharma, Telecom, Government and other major verticals) to gather under one roof for in-depth deliberations on a variety of topics as also provide perfect avenues for networking and business matching amongst industry peers and colleagues.
BROAD TOPICS (NOT EXHAUSTIVE)
- Strategic Roles, Opportunities and Responsibilities of GCs in Managing Risk in the New Age Indian legal services industry
- Handling Regulatory Complexity and Compliance Challenges in Multiple Jurisdictions for GCs in A World of Increased Risk Appetite
- Mitigating Risks and Surviving Amidst Cyber Crimes, Breaches and Intrusions
- Adopting a blend of Technology and Innovation to achieve operational efficiencies
- Newer Practice Opportunities, Super Specialization and Challenges, Including International Legal Practice
- Team Hiring, Retention and Management and Achieving Operational Excellence
- Budget Management, Cost Control & Achieving Efficiencies
- Informed Decision Making with Respect to Creation of In-House Legal Team Vs Outsourcing Legal Services
- Challenges of Setting up Hybrid Structures for Large Multi-Product, Multi-Functional Companies
- Challenges of Handling Complex and Protracted Cases of Litigation
- Crisis Management.
Registration Form:- Click Here
Event Manage By:
- New Delhi