26th June was decided to be observed as the International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking by United Nations’ General Assembly on 7th December, 1987. This was done vide resolution 42/112 in order to manifest the UN’s intention and strong determination to eradicate the menace of drug abuse round the globe.
Section for Law Students, INBA invites articles from the students of L.L.B. (3 year & 5 year) on the occasion of International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking, 26th June, 2017 to be published on the website along with the author’s name.
Theme: “Addressing the menace of rampant drug abuse by the youth in India”
Guidelines for Submission –
- The article should be well researched & properly cited.
- Word Limit: 800 – 1000
- It should not be plagiarized.
- Kindly mention your Name, College Name accompanied by the copy of the College ID Card.
- Co Authorship is not allowed.
- All submissions are to be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org & CC – email@example.com
- Deadline: 25th June 2017 – 11.59 PM
- For more details contact at: Jayant Bhardwaj (+91 9643818515)