Indian National Bar Association (INBA) is organising a three day Global conference to celebrate “National Law Day” at Shangri-La’s Eros Hotel, New Delhi, on 25th November, 2015 to 27th November, 2015 at 9:00 am. The main goal of the conference is to provide a platform for legal community in partnership with industry and to discuss and deliberate on several important national and international legal & policy issues.
Date : 26th November, 2015
Venue : Shangri-La’s Eros Hotel, New Delhi, India
Global conference to coincide with the Indian Law Day celebrations, INBA is to conduct Annual Conference, titled “66th National Law Day” on November 25th to 27th, 2015 at Shangri-La’s Eros Hotel, New Delhi.
This conference proposes to bring participation from Legal Luminaries, Senior Government Officials, Legal Departments of Fortune 500 companies, International l Law Firms, Senior Lawyers, business and Judges across the globe. The main goal of the conference is to provide platform for Legal Community to discuss and deliberate on several important international legal issues.
Its a opportunity to learn the various legal issues of the year and interact with who is who of legal industry from across the globe.
November 25th – Dinner Reception Organised by Maharashtra State Government.
November 26th – 66th National Law Day Celebration.
November 27th – International Law Students Conclave.
1. Shri Ram Jethmalani (Sr. Advocate, Member of Parliament, Rajya Sabha).
2. Hon. Ravi Shankar Prasad (Minister of Communications & Information Technology, Government of India).
3. Ms. Meenakshi Lekhi (Advocate, Member of Parliament, National Spokesperson, BJP, Government of India).
4. Mr. Lalit Bhasin (President, Society of Indian Law Firms).
5. Mr. Axel Heck (Attorney of Law).
6. Mr. Pradeep S. Mehta (Secretary General, CUTS International).
7. Mr. Lata Krishnamurti (Partner, The Chamber of Ram Jethmalani).
8. Mr. B. Gopalkrishnan (Legal Advisor & Head Legal Operations).
9. Mr. Sujit Ghosh (Partner & National Head Tax Controversy & Litigation, Advaita Legal).
10. Mr. Pankaj Mohindroo (National President, Indian Cellular Association).
11. Dr. Pinaki Ghosh (AVP, Head IP Group, Reliance Industries Ltd.).
12. Ms. Komal Kalha (Senior Counsel at The United States Government).
13. Mr. Tabrez Ahmed (Secretary General, Organization of Pharmaceutical Producers of India (OPPI)).
14. Mr. Vipin Agarwal (Senior Attorney and Director Intellectual Property at Microsoft).
15. Mr. S. Ramaswamy (VP – Group General Counsel, Escorts Ltd.)
1.TRUSTMAN (Advocates & Legal Consultants)
3. SILF (Society of Indian Law Firm)
4. IOD (Institute of Directors)
5. LCIA INDIA
6. LAW YERS CLUB INDIA
7. ADVOCATE KHOJ
8. ABA SECTION OF INTERNATIONAL LAW
9. EUCLID UNIVERSITY
11. LENSEYE NEWS PORTAL
12. LEX WITNESS
EVENT PRICE LIST
1) INBA Executive Members (INDIAN)
– Rs. 5000/- INR per delegate for INBA Executive Members.
2) Non Members (INDIAN)
– Rs. 7500/- INR per delegate for Non Members.
3) Foreign Delegates
– US $ 200 per delegates for Foreign Delegates.
5) Law Students
– Rs. 3500/- INR per delegate for Law Students.
(Note : Service tax applicable 14 % for all delegates.)
Please Contact :
Indian National Bar Association (INBA)
Office : 8/11 FF, Jungpura Extension | New Delhi – 110014| India