Indian National Bar Association
in association with Make in India
“68th Constitution Day”
November 25, 2017
Shangri-La’s Eros Hotel, New Delhi
To coincide with the Law Day celebrations, INBA proposes to organize an International conference, titled “68th Constitution Day” at The Shangri-la, Eros Hotel, New Delhi on 25 November, 2017.
This conference proposes to have participation from Hon’ble Judges, Legal Luminaries, Senior Government Officials, Legal Professionals of Fortune 500 companies, International and National Law Firms, Senior Lawyers from across the globe. The main goal of the conference is to provide platform for Legal Community in partnership with industry and to discuss and deliberate on several important national and international legal issues.
- Arbitration in India: does the new law advance the case to make India an arbitration hub.
- Digital India – A path forward
- Developing a Vibrant Digital Payments Ecosystem.
- The digital economy impact on people’s lives and legal challenges
- Legal & regulatory challenges to build a premier Infrastructure in India
- Privacy Challenges associated with demonetization, Digitization, E-commerce and opportunity for startup companies making IT in India
- Emerging global regime, developments & best practices in data privacy, data security & cyber security.
- Legal implications of Insolvency and Bankruptcy in India
- Impact of Social Media on Corporatism
- Learning from China: How India can develop smart city?
- Corporate Compliance Management in the New Companies Act Era.
- Corruption and its impact on companies and economies
- Goods and Service Tax. Is it the biggest Indirect Taxation Reform in India for Good?
- Uniform Civil Code. Is India Ready to accept it.
- Corporate Social Responsibility- Has India moved ahead in the Last 5 years to embrace CSR
- And many more…
What you will learn:
- Most important commercial law issues of the year
- Latest development in Law
- Latest government policies
- Lear more about global transactions and practice
- Seven components of business
- How to establish your brand
- How to communicate effectively
- How to create trust
Who should attend?
- Lawyers who seek empowerment
- New partners or associates looking to increase their Client bases
- Lawyers who seek to enhance and expand their Business relationships
- Small- and medium-sized firms looking for large clients
- Corporate Counsel, Company Secretary
- Policy Makers In Government
- Law Firms
- Head Operations, Corporate Counsels, Industry Leaders, Chief Executive Officers and Managing Directors, General Counsels, Legal Heads
- Individual Lawyers, Law students, Law colleges & Universities, Legal Vendors
- Head Regulatory Affairs
- IP Investors Patent Agents Attorneys & IP Consultants
- Tax Professionals, CA, Economist, Finance & Risk, Management
- Head Corporate Affairs
- Networking with Peers
- Speaking Opportunity
- Get Inspired
- Meet Key Contacts
- Business Development Opportunities
- Get face time with industry experts
- To understanding key business & legal concepts
- Learn from 65+ Practitioner Speakers
- Discover the commercial benefits of contributing to public policy-making, economic growth and prosperity
- Source the best suppliers
- Many more…
Speakers & Dignitaries:
- Hon’ble Chief Justice of New South Wales Thomas Frederick Bathurst, AC*
- Hon’ble Nirmala Sitharaman, Minister of State for Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India
- Hon’ble Vijay Sampla, Minister of State for Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India
- Ramesh Abhishek, Secretary, Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion, Ministry of Commerce and Industry
- Atul Chaturvedi, Joint Secretary, Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion, Ministry of Commerce and Industry
- Virendra Kumar Sharma, Member of Parliament, Ealing Southall, United Kingdom
- K.T.S Tulsi, Senior Advocate, Member of Parliament, Rajya Sabha
- Meenakshi Lekhi, Member of Parliament, Lok Sabha
- Suresh Chandra, Secretary, Law & Justice, Govt. of India
- P.K. Malhotra, Former Secretary, Dept. of Law & Justice, Govt. of India
- Danil Vinnitskiy, Director, BRICS Law Institute
- Dana Kursh, Deputy Chief of Mission , Embassy of Israel
- Pavani Reddy, Managing Partner, Zaiwalla & Co.
- Girish Gokhale, Former Legal Head, JSW Steel Limited
- Khalid Maniar, FCCA (UK), PhD (USA), Founder & Managing Partner, Horwath Mak
- Suman Jyoti Khaitan, Founder Advocate at Khaitan & Partners & Suman Khaitan & Co
- Sarosh Zaiwalla, Senior Partner, Zaiwalla & Co.
- Dirk-Reiner Martens, Court of Innovative Arbitration, Munich, Germany
- Heiner Kahlert, Court of Innovative Arbitration, Munich, Germany
- Axel Heck, Esq., Attorney-at-Law & INBA Int’l Sec. Chair, Germany
- Dominika Švarc, Dean of Law School, American University in Bosnia and Herzegovina, accredited expert of the European Centre for Dispute Resolutions, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Tanguy Van Overstraeten, Partner, Linklaters LLP
- Ashish Chandra, Senior Vice President – Group General Counsel, Snapdeal
- GV. Anand Bhushan, Partner, Chennai Head at Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas
- Andrea Holíková, Director of Department of Specific State Operations at Ministry of Finance of the Slovak Republic
- Tabrez Ahmad, Director, Govt. Affairs, eBay India Private Limited
- Vivekananda N., International Counsel at Allen & Gledhill LLP
- Anupam Sharan, Director – Regulatory and Compliance, American Express
- Amitabh Lal Das, Director & Head – Legal, Compliance & Regulatory, Max Life Insurance Company Limited
- Kapil Chaudhary, GC India and SAARC, Autodesk
- Aditi Jha, General Counsel, LinkedIn India
- & many more
Fore more details; kindly contact at:
Tel: +91 (011) 49036141
Mob: +91 9971532995 / 8285710651